Post Graduate Studies


In the actuality, to do advanced research you have to study a lot, a lot of years reading papers and books but its worth. There are a lot of possibilities of masters or PhD that you can choose between them like Biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, etc. An area that took my attention is neuroscience. Neuroscience is an interdisciplinary science that works with other disciplines like philosophy, maths, and chemistry. Neuroscientists study the cellular, functional, behavioural and medical aspects of the nervous system. Chile is one of the best in the world in this area so I don´t really need to go outside of the country to study this. The research will help people with Alzheimer disease, autism, Parkinson and people who are addicted to drugs. A greater understanding of neurological factors can help in developing medications and strategies to treat and prevent these and many other issues. The University of Chile have this master, it takes from 4 to 6 semesters and it costs around 3 million Chilean pesos.


Personally, I prefer to be a part time student, because having a master or PhD it’s expensive, and I would like to work some time to pay my studies. That’s one of my options to choose in the future, but as always, it’s too soon to make this decision and anytime we can change our decisions.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion about....

A Country I Would Like to Travel

Changes in my programme