The importance of Cartoon/Anime and Manga


To be honest, I don’t watch too much TV series or cartoons, and rarely am I watching anime because I have other hobbies. But when I was in school I enjoyed to watch a lot of cartoons, especially Cartoon Network, it’s probably that my favourite cartoon in that moment was Ed, Edd and Eddy. This show is about three kids who try to scam or win money to buy candies, they have a lot of adventures trying to win 25 cents, and they have a lot misfortunes. I always liked them because his humour it’s really weird and atypical. Right now, I ‘m not reading a manga, and I’m watching less anime than last year. I started to read manga because of recommendation of a friend. I think that read is one of the best hobbies ever, I spend like an hour a day reading manga when I was in school, but I hate to wait one week or even a month to read the next chapter of something, so its recommendable to read different mangas. The Anime was important in my life because that defined my friends and I really think that anime and manga it’s a very good conversation topic because you can discuss crazy theories, you can learn about that culture, recommend something to watch, made a critic and make jokes about the people who watch anime. Some anime that can I recommend to anyone who haven’t see are Hunter x Hunter, Kaiji and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure.


Comments

  1. I've watched less than ten animes in my whole life, so I'll follow your recommendation the next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like anime, but I respect those who like it :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion about....

A Country I Would Like to Travel

Changes in my programme