The Best Concert



Hello to everyone, today I´m going to talk about the best concert that I have gone. I and a friend went to “Lollapalooza 2018” in Parque O’higgins, Santiago, Chile. That was in March. I went to see my favourite band. “Red Hot Chili Peppers”. I was so excited to see them for the first time. They are an American rock/funk band formed in 1983. They have a lot of known songs like “Under the Bridge”, “Give it away”, “Can’t Stop”, etc. So, when I saw them in stage, the atmosphere was so energetic and awesome. The people were chanting the songs, the guitarist Josh Klinghoffer did a great job, and Flea is the master of the bass. I was surprised because they are not too young, and the voice of the vocalist Anthony Kiedis still amazing, he sings very well. I will never forget when they started the concert with the Jam of the song “Can’t Stop”. I will never forget that I seen them in live. Someday I want to see the ex guitarist John Frusciante with them again.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion about....

A Country I Would Like to Travel

Changes in my programme