My Future Job


Sincerely, at this moment I can´t imagine myself in a simple job, but it’s probably that my first years in the work life I’ll be teaching in some schools, because I always liked to teach my partners in science in general and right now, having a job being a Biochemical is hard in this country, but if I have the possibility to work in an investigation laboratory in a university or a company, I will take it to get some experience and I will learn a lot. As I said, being a biochemical is hard in this country, a lot of these go to work outside because they pay a lot of more than here. For example: In Europe you can earn 4 million Chilean pesos and the laboratories are way better, and in Chile it’s around 1 million Chilean pesos, that’s a big difference. The money is very attractive, and the idea to travel around the world it is more.

Personally, I want to work a couple of years outside, and study a major degree (I don’t know which will be right now), learn new technologies of outside and improve something new right here. In some years, all can change if Chile improves more in science and technology. Sadly, the science budget is too low, and is lower than some years ago. I really hope that this can change.    

Comments

  1. being a teacher is really hard these days, at least in Chile

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that despite everything you like to teach. If you know Organic II I ask you for help haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems hard, but I hope you can do whatever that you want. Also, teaching is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion about....

A Country I Would Like to Travel

Changes in my programme