A Country I Would Like to Travel


Hello to everyone, today I’m going to talk about a country I would like to travel to. I would like to go to Uruguay, because my father lived in Montevideo when he was younger and talked a lot about his experience, he showed me how to drink mate like a Uruguayan, drinking in the street and without sugar. I know they like a lot of football, eat roast meat, the marihuana is legal there (I don’t care about that because I don’t smoke) If I go to Uruguay, I will go to the “Estadio Centenario” to watch a football match. If I have the opportunity to watch the classic between Peñarol and Nacional I will be there. Also I want to visit “Ciudad Vieja” neighbourhood, because of the bohemian architecture. In this moment, I don’t really want to live there because it’s an expensive country to live, their inflation is high right now, and the bureaucracy there is too slow for the low population.

Comments

  1. I think Uruguay is a beautiful country, but their economics is really bad for live here :(
    I hope you can travel to this country someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go to smoke weed in the street <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. In another blog you should share how to drink mate, it's one of my favourites but I only put the herb in the "mate" and drink it. So I don't know much about that :c
    Hope you'll be in Uruguay soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would not want to visit and know more about Uruguay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to know more about Uruguay and the architecture of there! Ciudad Vieja looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion about....

Changes in my programme