Pets

Since I have memory there have been animals like cats, dogs or birds. I liked animals because they are like your family (except of cats, they are unloyalty). My favourite animal is the dog, my grandparents had a lot of dogs, at the point that they can´t count how many dogs they had in their lifes. At the moment they only have a Pitbull called "Lucrecia", she was adopted in 2007 whit a disease called Mange, no one wanted that dog, also her mother hated her. Except of my aunt, who adopted and give to her the best life. "Lucrecia" grew up and had 8 dogs, one of them is my dog, who is in my house.

Her name is Panda, an American Pitbull who is 9 years old, her eyes, ears and nose are black, so looks like a panda bear. Sadly she can´t hear anything about we are saying, but we know what she wants when moves her tail. She is old right now, and has mental problems right now because of a traumatic event. I hope that I can give to her a hug like when she was a puppy. I only see her from far, because I´m afraid of her. I loved her and a life without her it would be more sad and boring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Opinion about....

A Country I Would Like to Travel

Changes in my programme